Last modified: December 31, 2013
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site.
- How we use the information we collect.
- What choices are available to you regarding your access to and control over your data.
- What kind of information is shared with third parties.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services and more relevant search results to our users.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. Some of our services require you to sign up for an EveryLastSearch account. When you do, we will ask for personal information, like your name and email address.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes: device information, server log information, and cookies.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
Your access to and control over information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by e-mailing your request to email@example.com. Please include a telephone number in your e-mail. We will telephone you and provide you with the requested information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your search options.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Radium Technologies unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Radium Technologies when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to: meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Radium Technologies, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Radium Technologies and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
We restrict access to personal information to Radium Technologies employees.