Looking for a festive and delicious dessert to impress your family and friends this holiday season? Look no further than the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. This homemade Christmas tree cheesecake combines the irresistible flavors of Little Debbie treats with a creamy cheesecake base.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of making this delicious dessert. From preparing the crust to assembling the Christmas tree shape, we’ve got you covered. So put on your apron and get ready to create a dessert that will become a holiday tradition in your family!
- 1 Ingredients for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
- 2 Preparing the Little Debbie Crust
- 3 Making the Cheesecake Filling
- 4 Assembling the Christmas Tree Cheesecake
- 5 Refrigerating and Setting the Cheesecake
- 6 Adding Final Decorations
- 7 Serving and Enjoying the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
- 8 Tips and Variations for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
- 9 Section 10: Storing Leftover Cheesecake
- 10 Recommended Little Debbie Christmas Treats for Cheesecake Decoration
- 11 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe and Holiday Memories
- 12 Conclusion
- 13 FAQ
- 13.1 How long does it take to make the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake?
- 13.2 Can I use any other type of crust for the cheesecake?
- 13.3 Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?
- 13.4 How should I store the leftover cheesecake?
- 13.5 Can I freeze the cheesecake?
- 13.6 Can I make the cheesecake in advance?
- 13.7 Can I use a different decorating technique for the cheesecake?
- 13.8 Can I use a different brand of treats for the decoration?
- 13.9 Can I make a smaller or larger cheesecake?
- 13.10 Can I add other flavors to the cheesecake filling?
- 13.11 Can I use a different type of pan for the cheesecake?
- Learn how to make a festive and delicious Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake.
- Combine the flavors of Little Debbie treats with a creamy cheesecake base.
- Follow our step-by-step guide for assembling the Christmas tree shape.
- Impress your family and friends with a homemade Christmas tree cheesecake that will become a holiday tradition.
- Create lasting holiday memories through food with the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake.
Ingredients for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
To make this festive and indulgent dessert, you will need the following ingredients:
|Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
|1 box (9 cakes)
|Graham cracker crumbs
|1 1/2 cups
|Unsalted butter, melted
|Cream cheese, room temperature
|Eggs, room temperature
|Green food coloring
Make sure you have all the ingredients on hand before you start creating this delicious Little Debbie cheesecake recipe.
Preparing the Little Debbie Crust
To start creating the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake, it’s important to prepare the crust. The crust is an essential part of any cheesecake recipe, and in this case, it adds a complementary flavor to the Little Debbie treats used in the recipe. Follow these steps to make the perfect crust:
- Gather your ingredients: You will need 1 package of Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes, 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of melted butter, and 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Preheat the oven: Set your oven to 350°F.
- Crush the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes: Crush the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes into fine crumbs. You can either use a food processor or put them in a sealed plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Mix the ingredients: Combine the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake crumbs, graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Press the crust into the pan: Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Make sure it’s even and reaches the edges.
- Bake the crust: Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes or until it has a light golden color. Remove from the oven and let it cool while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
The Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes provide a festive twist on the classic graham cracker crust, adding a touch of holiday flavor to the cheesecake.
Making the Cheesecake Filling
Now that the crust is ready, it’s time to move on to the filling for our Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. This step brings together the rich and creamy texture of a classic cheesecake with the festive flavors of Little Debbie treats.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes, chopped
Begin by preheating your oven to 325°F. While the oven heats up, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth and fluffy. Gradually add the sugar to the cream cheese, and continue mixing until well combined.
Next, mix in the vanilla extract. Add the eggs one at a time, fully incorporating each egg into the mixture before adding the next. Once all the eggs have been added, continue mixing until the filling is smooth.
Now it’s time to add in the chopped Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes. Fold them into the mixture gently, making sure they are evenly distributed.
Once the filling is complete, pour it into the prepared crust. Use a spatula to smooth it out, ensuring an even layer.
Bake the cheesecake for approximately 50-55 minutes, or until the center is set and the edges are slightly golden brown. Once cooked, remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool completely.
Now that the filling is complete, it’s time to move on to assembling the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake in the next section.
Assembling the Christmas Tree Cheesecake
Now that the crust and filling are ready, it’s time to assemble the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. This step is crucial in creating a visually appealing dessert that will impress your guests. Follow these instructions to decorate your cheesecake with the signature Christmas tree shape:
- First, remove the crust from the refrigerator and pour the filling on top of it.
- Carefully spread the filling out evenly over the crust, making sure not to disturb the crust.
- Using a knife or spatula, shape the filling into a triangle shape, leaving extra filling at the bottom to form the trunk.
- Insert Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes (broken into pieces) into the filling to create the Christmas tree shape. Place them in a pattern to create a visually appealing design.
- Add candy decorations like red and green M&Ms, sprinkles, or edible glitter to decorate the tree.
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or overnight to allow the cheesecake to set.
Voila! Your homemade Christmas tree cheesecake is now ready to serve and enjoy.
“Assembling the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is the most exciting part. Make sure to take your time and create a visually stunning dessert that will impress your guests. It’s the perfect combination of festive flavors and creamy cheesecake.”
Refrigerating and Setting the Cheesecake
After assembling the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake, it’s important to refrigerate it to allow it to set properly. The ideal chilling time is at least 4 hours, but overnight is recommended for best results.
While waiting for the cheesecake to set, cover it with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out or absorbing any odors from the refrigerator.
Once the cheesecake has set, it’s time to add the final decorative touches. Before doing so, remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes. This will make it easier to cut and serve.
Now that the cheesecake is ready to serve, it’s important to ensure that it maintains its freshness. Place any leftover cheesecake in an airtight container and keep it refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Tips for Refrigerating and Setting the Cheesecake
To achieve the perfect consistency for your Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake, make sure to:
- Use room temperature cream cheese and eggs to prevent lumps in the filling.
- Bake the crust until it’s lightly golden and let it cool before adding the cheesecake filling.
- Avoid overmixing the cheesecake filling to prevent cracking.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results.
- Let the cheesecake sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before serving for easier cutting and serving.
Follow these tips to ensure that your Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is a success. Happy baking!
Adding Final Decorations
Now that your Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is assembled, it’s time to add the finishing touches to make it even more visually appealing and festive. Use your creativity to make your dessert truly unique!
One idea is to use some additional Little Debbie treats to decorate the top of your cheesecake. Crush up some Christmas-colored Oatmeal Creme Pies to sprinkle over the top, or add some Mini Brownies or Christmas Tree Cakes as a garnish.
You can also use some green and red frosting to create a garland effect or make snowflakes with white frosting. Don’t forget to add a dusting of powdered sugar to give the illusion of snowflakes that have fallen on your Christmas tree!
Alternatively, you can use edible glitter or candy pearls to add a touch of sparkle and shine to the top of your cheesecake. Get creative and have some fun!
Serving and Enjoying the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
After all the hard work, it’s time to indulge in the delicious Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. Here are some tips for serving and enjoying your homemade holiday dessert:
Cutting the Cheesecake
When cutting the cheesecake, it’s important to use a sharp knife. Dip the knife in hot water and dry it off before making each cut to ensure a clean and smooth slice. It’s best to cut the cheesecake when it’s cold, straight from the refrigerator.
Serve each slice of Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake on a festive plate with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed candy canes. You can also add some fresh berries or a drizzle of caramel sauce for an extra touch of sweetness.
The Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake pairs perfectly with a cup of hot cocoa or a warm latte. You can also serve it alongside a glass of sparkling cider or Champagne to toast to the holiday season.
If you have any leftover Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake, store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 1 month. Simply wrap each slice in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Tips and Variations for Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
Looking to add some extra flair to your Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake? Check out these tips and variations for creating a festive and delicious dessert:
1. Switch Up the Little Debbie Treats
While the traditional recipe calls for using Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes as the decoration for the cheesecake, you can switch things up by using other Little Debbie treats. Try using the Little Debbie Gingerbread Men or the Little Debbie Brownies to create different festive designs on top of your cheesecake.
2. Add Some Flavored Extracts
Want to add some extra flavor to your cheesecake? Consider incorporating some flavored extracts into the recipe. Peppermint extract can add a cool and refreshing taste, while almond extract can add a nutty and sweet flavor.
3. Use Different Food Coloring
If you want to make your cheesecake even more colorful and vibrant, consider using different food coloring for the filling. Try using green food coloring to create a more “tree-like” appearance.
4. Experiment with Different Crusts
While the Little Debbie crust is undoubtedly delicious, you can also experiment with different types of crusts for your cheesecake. Graham cracker crusts or Oreo crusts can be a tasty alternative.
5. Add Some Toppings
Want to add some extra texture and flavor to your cheesecake? Consider adding some toppings, such as crushed candy canes or chopped nuts. You can even drizzle some chocolate or caramel sauce on top.
By following these tips and variations, you can create a unique and festive Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake that will impress your friends and family.
Section 10: Storing Leftover Cheesecake
If you have some leftover Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake, it is important to store it properly so you can enjoy it for days to come.
To store your cheesecake, cover it tightly with plastic wrap or foil and place it in the refrigerator. Make sure the entire cheesecake is covered to prevent any air from getting in and drying it out.
Your Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake will stay fresh and delicious for up to five days in the refrigerator.
If you want to keep your cheesecake for longer, you can also freeze it. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag. Your cheesecake will stay fresh in the freezer for up to three months.
When you are ready to enjoy your leftover cheesecake, remove it from the fridge or freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes. This will allow the cheesecake to soften and come to room temperature before you cut and serve it.
Recommended Little Debbie Christmas Treats for Cheesecake Decoration
Get inspired by our recommendations for Little Debbie Christmas treats to use as decorations for your cheesecake. These treats will add an extra touch of flavor and festivity to your dessert.
|Oatmeal Creme Pie
|A classic Little Debbie treat with a soft oatmeal cookie texture and a creamy center.
|Christmas Tree Cakes
|A seasonal treat with a scrumptious vanilla cake inside, covered in green icing and topped with red sprinkles.
|A fluffy and sweet marshmallow treat coated in festive green sugar crystals.
|A chocolatey delight with a rich and chewy texture, perfect for creating a chocolatey holiday cheesecake.
These Little Debbie treats can be used creatively to decorate your cheesecake. Cut them into small pieces and use them to create a border around the edge of the cheesecake or arrange them in the shape of a Christmas tree for a festive touch. Use your imagination and have fun with it!
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake Recipe and Holiday Memories
Food has a way of connecting us to memories and emotions, especially during the holidays. The Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is a perfect example of a dessert that can create lasting memories with loved ones.
As you gather the ingredients and follow the step-by-step guide to create your homemade Christmas tree cheesecake, take a moment to reflect on the memories you are making. Perhaps you are teaching your children or grandchildren how to bake, or maybe you are recreating a family recipe passed down for generations. Whatever the case may be, cherish these moments and create new holiday traditions with the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake as the centerpiece.
As you take a bite of the creamy cheesecake and taste the flavors of the Little Debbie treats, let the memories flood in. Perhaps it reminds you of building gingerbread houses as a child, or snuggling up by the fire with your family on Christmas Eve. Whatever the memory may be, the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake can be a delicious reminder of all the joy and love that comes with the holiday season.
Tips for Creating Holiday Memories with the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cheesecake
- Get the whole family involved in the baking process.
- Play holiday music to create a festive atmosphere.
- Use Little Debbie treats that hold a special place in your family’s heart.
- Share stories and memories as you bake and decorate the cheesecake.
Remember, the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is not just a dessert; it’s an opportunity to create cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
There you have it, a step-by-step guide on how to make a Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake that is both festive and delicious. By following our instructions and gathering the required ingredients, you’ll be able to create a homemade dessert that combines the flavors of Little Debbie treats with a creamy cheesecake base.
Remember to take your time while making the cheesecake and to follow each step carefully to ensure the best results. Once you’ve assembled and decorated your cheesecake, refrigerate it for the recommended amount of time to allow it to set properly.
We hope that making this Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake will create lasting holiday memories for you and your loved ones. Share your experiences in the comments below or on our social media pages. We’d love to see your creations and hear how your cheesecake turned out.
If you have any tips or variations that you’d like to share with our readers, please do so. Remember, the possibilities are endless when it comes to creating a festive and flavorful Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake.
Thanks for Reading
Thank you for taking the time to read our guide on how to make a Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe. We hope that this dessert will add a special touch to your holiday season and that you’ll enjoy sharing it with your family and friends for years to come.
Wishing you a happy holiday season and happy baking!
How long does it take to make the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake?
The total time required to make the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is approximately X hours.
Can I use any other type of crust for the cheesecake?
Yes, you can use a different type of crust if you prefer. However, using the Little Debbie crust adds a unique flavor that complements the cheesecake filling.
Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?
While we recommend using the specified ingredients for the best results, you can experiment with substitutions if desired. Keep in mind that it may affect the taste and texture of the cheesecake.
How should I store the leftover cheesecake?
To store the leftover Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake, cover it tightly with plastic wrap or transfer it to an airtight container. Place it in the refrigerator and consume within X days for optimal freshness.
Can I freeze the cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe container. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.
Can I make the cheesecake in advance?
Yes, you can make the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake in advance. Just be sure to refrigerate it until serving to ensure it stays fresh.
Can I use a different decorating technique for the cheesecake?
Absolutely! Feel free to get creative with your decorations and try different techniques to personalize your Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake.
Can I use a different brand of treats for the decoration?
While we recommend using Little Debbie treats for an authentic flavor, you can use other brands if you prefer. Just make sure the treats are similar in size and consistency.
Can I make a smaller or larger cheesecake?
Yes, you can adjust the recipe to make a smaller or larger Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. Keep in mind that the baking time may vary, so monitor the cheesecake closely.
Can I add other flavors to the cheesecake filling?
Absolutely! Feel free to experiment with different flavors by adding extracts, spices, or other ingredients to the cheesecake filling. Just be sure to adjust the measurements accordingly.
Can I use a different type of pan for the cheesecake?
Yes, you can use a different type of pan for the Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. However, the baking time may vary depending on the size and material of the pan.